Dynamism and commitment characterize us!
As a certified CAMO + organization (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization), we take the complete service for the continuing airworthiness of your aircraft for you.
A good maintenance management needs to provide cost benefits to the operator, while the maintenance standards remain at a high level and the service life is kept as low as possible.
If you have questions or need more information please contact our CAMO department.
The responsibilities of the CAMO:
- Manage the continuing airworthiness and preparation of maintenance programs
- Monitoring the approval of modifications and repair measures
- Monitoring implementation of maintenance in accordance with the approvedmaintenance program
- Monitoring the manufacturer’s instructions and airworthiness directives
- Monitoring and planning of maintenance measures and set aside objections
- Documentation / tech log monitoring and storage
- Management of operating time overviews
- Create adequate maintenance contracts
- Support for aircraft transfer and registration
- Conduct of Airworthiness review including physical and paperwork review
- Liaising with the Authority